TermsPrimpPowderPout Terms and Conditions
Conditions of the booking
1. DefinitionsThe Client: The recipient of the service and name listed on the booking form
Makeup Artist: Ashley Kay Gifford
The Agreement: The contract that exists between the client and the makeup artist for the agreed fee
The fee: The amount payable by the client to the makeup artist for the services listed above
The event: Relates in principal to the date whereby the event the wedding takes place.
The party: Additional members of the bridal party
2. Securing the booking of the event
The booking of the event is only reserved once the client has paid the non-refundable deposit of £60 to the makeup artist.
Arranging a trial does not reserve the makeup artist’s services for the event.
Upon completion of the trial, a payment of 50% of the full fee must be made within 7 days or the artist reserves the right to release the date. This payment is non refundable in the event of cancellation.
Events from May – September are subject to a three person minimum booking.
- Payments can be made in cash or via bank transfer, cheques will not be accepted.
- The non-refundable deposit of £60 paid by the client is taken off the fee.
- The trial is paid for at the time of trial.
- Before 7 workings days after the trial, 50% of the final fee must be paid.
- The remaining 50% is to be paid by the client 7 working days before the event.
- Failure to pay the fees within the stated times will result in the event being released.
4. Responsibility of the clientThe client shall inform the makeup artist of any issues that may affect the use of any equipment or products. This includes but is not limited to sensitivities, allergies and medical conditions. The makeup artist cannot be held liable for any losses that are incurred due to the client’s failure to inform them of any know condition.
The makeup artist reserves the right to refuse service to the client or members the party for, but not limited to, abusive and threatening behaviour.
- The artist has the right to turn down additional members if it is not feasible to complete the entire party in time.
- The client at any point in writing can cancel the event
- The makeup artist will be under no obligation to refund any money paid up until point of cancellation, however the client will not be liable for any further payments.
- The client can cancel a trial at any point however a trial cancelled with less then 24 hours notice will be charged for at the agreed rate.
- Cancellations by the makeup artist due to circumstances including, but not limited to, problems rendering the makeup artists performance of their obligations where no other suitable alternative can be given a full refund will be given to the client. No further compensation will be offered.
- If the booking is directly affected by circumstance beyond the control of the makeup artist where possible the makeup artist will endeavour to rectify such situations however no compensation will be offered on the makeup artist part. It is strongly advised you take out wedding insurance to cover you against these situations.
6. PhotographyThe client agrees that the makeup artist may use any photography for publicity purposes which include but are not limited to the makeup artists website and social media pages.
7. Travel Expenses
The client will cover any necessary travel expenses of the makeup artist as agreed at time of booking this is to include should it be required congestion charging and parking charges.